Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I just sit here today

I sat at Starbucks thinking what to write, what to post on this new blog i started. I thought of writing something really interesting about politics, but then, enough of politics. Then I thought i will write something about facebook and the hot pictures of girls.. This is so I get attention. But then, that’s not my style.

So I continued thinking over and over, do I really need a blog. Why do I need to blog? I want to get popular? I want people to read and say “wow what a cool blog’? Why?

I end up rattling about nothing to write and my strange thoughts. I dream about people using iPhone's yesterday. And the day before I dream about my friends using iPhone too.. why all the iPhone's dreams.

I use to dream about flying. Floating so to say, because i never could fly far or fast. Just floating away like a balloon. But the more I move my 'wings' the more i floated away higher n higher. my friends/gfriend says its a sexual dream.

I think all the dreams are due to the Fringe series I been watching lately...

Each morning I get up and run for a strong cup of coffee. I like coffee a lot. I always have coffee daily, 3-4 times a day. Some says its bad, it’s wrong bla bla bla.. Fuck it! I quit smoking, isn't that enough? I like coffee, it gives me a slight high and spirit to move and think. Doesn’t it?

This is my rambling today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment